The wild mushroom (shown in last photo) hoop art is sewn by hand featuring patterns commonly seen in embroidery/sashiko. It is framed in a 5" wooden embroidery hoop and the back is covered with felt to hide the stitches. Wooden easel shown is NOT included.
- Hoop Size: ~5" (about 12.7cm)
- Backing: Covered with blue felt via stitching with DMC Perle Cotton #B5200
- Fabric: 18ct White Aida Fabric
- Thread Used: DMC Cotton Embroidery Floss
- Ribbon: ~11" (about 30cm) silver white 6mm (width) ribbon
A complimentary ribbon will be included in your order if you wish to hang it up to display on the wall or anywhere else in your home.